fall's ballet unravels with leaves at play.

What better way to enjoy a crisp, autumn weekend than to enjoy the season's natural kaleidescope? I think we all become like kids at this time of the year.


Forever 21 red cardigan | Forever 21 ruffled blouse | Forever 21 tweed skirt | H&M thigh-high socks | Mulberry velvet satchel | Thrifted black suede pumps | Sunshine and Carousels feather and floral headband

After a nice lunch with some good friends, my boyfriend and I decided to take a stroll. Fall has made a slow debut in my city this year, but it still showed up just as gorgeous.


Look at my new lovely and adorable headband from Sunshine and Carousels!


Several of you have loved the hairpieces and brooches that I got from Sunshine and Carousels at the Indie Emporium. Well, she is currently doing a Holiday give-a-way: a sparkle-y bow headband, brass bow earrings and a necklace all faceted with glass beads. 

So check out Sunshine and Carousels and see how to score these darling items! Also, please check out her Etsy shop to discover some more adorable finds!

25 darling comments:

Diane Dupres said...

From your bow, to your long cardigan, to your darling purse... to your tweed skirt and stockings... it's ALL so darling.

I also love your headband. Thanks for sharing about sunshine and carousels. I'm going to go check out her website!

The Small Traveler said...

you look so adorable! love that purse, so jealous that you were able to snag one of the limited mulberry's :) the headband is lovely too, i saw your earlier post on it, sunshine and carousels has some cute stuff.

Unknown said...

I adore you! That is so beautiful on you. :)

Laura Hunter-Thomas said...

You look phenomenal!!! I love everything about your outfit, especially the Mulberry bag and your knee socks. Great post!
x

P.S. I'm hosting a Marc Jacobs giveaway, you can enter it here http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com/2010/11/marc-jacobs-giveaway.html if you'd like :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You are so cute!! I love your style and your photos! xoxoxoxoo

Holly said...

You wear her work well! And the rest of your outfit is pretty adorable too. Happy fall to you!

LyddieGal said...

I love your red jacket, and your second photo - too cute!
the headband is gorgeous, what a great accessory!

Chic on the Cheap

Anonymous said...

love your blog!
come visit COSMICaroline and see the revamped looks and a musician photoshoot i got to style!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are too cute. This whole look is adorable. I love your red cardigan with the little skirt. The headband is perfection.
-Madeleine
www.boulevarddelamadeleine.com

Unknown said...

Your entire outfit is so cute! I love the colors you chose. And your new headband is so pretty!! I love your blog and am following you! :)

xoxo
~Kirstin Marie

http://kirstin-marie.blogspot.com

Boheme.Fille said...

You look so adorable! The outfit is extremely pretty! Thank you for your sweet comments! Going to add you to my blog roll:)

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

the photo of you and your bf is too cute! I really like the little tie at your collar and I wished the leaves looked half as pretty here as they do where you live :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Unknown said...

you are so adorable! I'm beyond jealous of your mulberry bag :)

xoxo

Gudrun and Iris said...

how cute do you look here? :D and what a cute face on top of it.

londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

Sherry Lou Studio said...

i love your headband! it's so cute. You've got great style!


love
sherry

Luna Tiger said...

This preppy outfit is so lovely !!
http://selenite.weebly.com/

mode. said...

love the adorable headband! very cute blog, too! :)
<3mode.
http://modestylist.blogspot.com

Maryjane said...

You're so adorable, I love your blog! If you have a moment, take a look at mine and maybe we can follow eachother?

Best!

Maryjane xoxo

20 YORK STREET said...

That's soo cute! You look so adorable!


xox,

ML

The Hearabouts said...

Such an adorable outfit! I really like your style. Lucky you for being able to get three Mulberry for Target bags :D. I only managed to snag one.

Lovely blog. Following you with friend connect.

S., http://thehearabouts.blogspot.com

coco kailee said...

You are just the cutest little thing! I ADORE your style! Elegant, but playful, slightly preppy, and definitely classic... So fabulous <3


xoxo coco
http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

Rosa and Carlotta: Illustrated-Moodboard said...

your outfits are always so pretty!!
.

check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

hehe that pic of you and your boy is oooo cute!! love the look on your face hehe!

rosapelsblog said...

nice bag !

Christine said...

Your older posts look so much more corky and playful! I can see you have matured since you first started your blog. I love looking at all your outfits- such great style:) I love it!

God bless
christine
beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com