a dazzling mystery.


(c/o) LOVE chiffon asymmetrical dress | H&M collar necklace | Zara sequinned wallet | (c/o) Vintage 66 by Alex & Ani bracelet | Steve Madden Grettta heels

As the infamous day of haunting approaches within a week, I cannot help feeling a bit of fluttering excitement. However, this is despite my lack of courage when it comes to facing anything labeled with the term "horror." I much prefer pumpkin carving than being spooked by a wandering jack o' lantern, apple orchard picking to bobbing for apples, and candy houses than haunted ones. But that is just me, and enough of my Halloween preferences. Now on to this remarkable dress. Receiving this dress was like getting a sugar coated surprise while trick o' treating. It has a distinct haunting beauty to it, something an ancient soul would be floating in on a gloomy evening along a dark moor. No need for costume hunting as this dress does just the trick. And this sequinned clutch? Well, that is the treat. I have been eye-balling it for quite some time now, and finally was able to add it to my accessory candy stash. Never can get enough of these heels, either. Although, they will do me no good if I am to be chased by ghosts. I surely will not be wandering near any graveyards anytime soon.

       




264 darling comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 264   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful dress, I have been looking at it for some time now. I wish I could afford it x_x;; You look lovely, absolutely lovely

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Amazing dress, and the shoes are awesome! I've never been bobbing for apples before I shall try it in the near future!
-Farrah
Farrah's Muse

Miranda said...

You look so beautiful, those shoes were made for that dress.
Loving the hair in curls especially with the dress and accessories. The whole look is so perfect

Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

LyddieGal said...

You are ever so elegant -- and that clutch is to die for!

Chic on the Cheap

yanil said...

awesome look!

Anonymous said...

Such a great look. LOVE the sequin clutch. I have the same necklace : ) I noticed that in most of your posts, I have the exact same thing as w/e you're wearing.. yet, we both dress so differently from each other (you wear more dresses)! Goes to show how versatile most items can be!

Marcia B. said...

omg your purse, your dress, you look fantastic, wonderful, beautiful, all sorts of amazing!

Kaleido Mind said...

can i raid your closet sometime? lOVE!!

Frannie Pantz said...

Jamie, I read your blog every post and I always think you look and write beautifully, but seriously, you are breath taking in this dress! I love the asymmetrical hem and this clutch is the perfect Hollywood glam accessory.

trouble.in.paradise said...

that clutch is to die for! beautiful photos xx

Unknown said...

Jamie --- I do hope you respond to this, but how tall are you? I'm just wondering because the dress length is perfect on you. I'm only 5'1 -- so I'm just curious as to if I'm just too short for a dress like that anyway. lol.

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Mary Ann said...

I love this - the asymmetrical hem and the sequin clutch!

MissKait said...

i'm totally in love with the hem of that dress. it's so elegant.

Kait xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

Junah Cagang said...

That dress was so elegant :)

http://ohitsjuno.blogspot.com/

jkd said...

wow you are so stunning!

Johanna L. said...

Loving the dress, it's so elegant! :) xoxo

Arabesque said...

i love this outfit! it fit's you so great and you look stunning ;)
xoxo

http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The dress is amazing but I personally love the sequinned wallet. Give me a bit of glitz and I'm on board! ;)

Grace x
i'd rather buy shoes...

June Lee said...

Lovely dress~~!!

Owww.. that's really pretty!

<3

lara said...

This dress is so amazing, I love the distressed hem which gives it so much character. Nice!
X
lifeisunplanned.blogspot.com

lara said...

This dress is so amazing, I love the distressed hem which gives it so much character. Nice!
X
lifeisunplanned.blogspot.com

lara said...

This dress is so amazing, I love the distressed hem which gives it so much character. Nice!
X
lifeisunplanned.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

woooow ... amazing dress :)

Bruce said...

love your blog
eye makeup ideas

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

Your shoes and skirt are abso. hot



http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/

Aida said...

I love that dress from LOVE, is gorgeous!!!! You look so good!



http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

Pranita Kocharekar said...

that dress is on my wishlist <3 You look so gorgeous! :)

Anna's fashion said...

WOW ! Beautiful :)

Десислава Валентинова said...

Wow, babe, you look fantastic!!

Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow, you and that sequin wallet are just stunning!

molly said...

Your sequin purse is amazing!!

thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

The new Fashion Stylist said...

Lovely post!
You have a amazing blog!
xxx

www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

Regina said...

Wow, you looked so elegant! Love all of that looks!

Regina Carmanita
Anggi and Tin's Corner

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Thos flowing dress in combination with the sequin handbag looks so wonderful. Free, innovative and inspiring! Always happy to see your new posts and oufits via blogspot:) XOXO

www.look-scout.de

www.look-scout.blogspot.com

frida said...

you look fabolous, I'm in love with your wallet!!

The Fierce Berry said...

Soooo in love with your sequinned clutch!

Staciah Greer said...

wow I love this dress, so simple yet sooo beautiful
xx

Anonymous said...

Amazing outfit! This dress is really beautiful and very flattering. Love the clutch too!!!

Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

.sabo skirt. said...

Very gorgeous as always! Your dress is perfect for you!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

berry said...

omg ur shoes are soooooo wonderful, amzaazing etc. love it <3

Michelle's Style File said...

Your dress is amazing! I want one of these : )

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY

Heather said...

Love this look - so romantic!

www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Love this look - so romantic!

www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Gillian Uang said...

You look great! Loving the asymmetric hem of your dress! <3

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Stunning! You look like a celeb on the red carpet! The sequined clutch could not be more perfect, love the hemline of the dress!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Aine O said...

Absolutely stunning dress!!

Www.bettylafleur.blogspot.com

Sara Luxe said...

Wow - Thats all i can say really !

Unknown said...

i adore the assymetrical hem on you, it looks amazing!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Jeannee said...

As always, I love your writing! And such a beautiful dress - perfect for those shoes - and that clutch!

Plami said...

You look stunning! I love this outfit... everything about it is fabulous - the dress, the clutch the necklace and the shoes! Stunning!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Martina said...

AMAZING outfit

A.S. said...

Omg, marry me!

Unknown said...

Adorable dress, you look beautiful!

http://haderablog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You look stunning and the dress is to die for!

Emma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

This dress is STUNNING on you! I absolutely love the way you styled it! So dramatic! The gold accessories are perfect!

Anonymous said...

*sighs* gorgeous. Love the dress, and the heels, you look like a vampish queen!

-Shanny

Unknown said...

love your dresses!

H.

Unknown said...

gorgeous dress!!
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

The Small Traveler said...

Sweetie, you look gorgeous in the dress!! It suits you perfectly!! Lovin' the bracelets and the clutch as well. Your hair looks pretty curled! Haven't seen you do that in awhile! I will have to show you the other tutorial I was telling you about when you come over. Love you!

In A Dolly's World

Cliff Tuna said...

whoaaaa u look so elegant!

CROP.CRIP.CROP

world on high heels said...

WOW ! You look gorgeous ! Love it.

xx

India said...

lovely look!

bellring said...

Such a beautiful dress! You look like a princess in this dress.

littlebellring.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

You look absolutely stunning - like an electrifying beauty! Gorgeous make-up too!

Ashley
www.validatemenow.blogspot.com

Please may I? said...

Such a stunning dress.

X x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous dress! the accessories compliment so well :)

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Claire Sun said...

I think the dress is amazing!
I love the touch of gold as well <3

Metisse said...

That dress is gorgeous! I love how its fly, short in the front to show some leg and longer in the back :)

FashionFlirt said...

wow you look absolutely stunning! Can't say how much I love this dress and clutch! :)

Check out my blog if you like:

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

kisses, Jasmin

Anonymous said...

amazing dress!!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with this outfit! You look stunning!:)

Sorcha said...

You look absolutely amazing. That clutch is something else! So pretty and perfect for a more classy take on Halloween.

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

Unknown said...

Beautiful Cocktail dress! Love the sequin clutch perfect how u paired!

htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

Dandy-Doll said...

You look like an angel darling!! What a beautiful floating dress you have!

XOXO

http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

fab dress and my favorite Zara clutch! xo

Bronzed Humanity said...

Pretty photos! LOVE that dress!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Sandra said...

What a fabulous outfit!

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Inês Brito said...

wonderful, amazing dress and clutch! ♥

menina elegante said...

Beautiful!! I just love your dress. :) x

Anonymous said...

I have that sequin wallet and LOVE it! You look so lovely!!

Anonymous said...

I have that sequin wallet and LOVE it! You look so lovely!!

Sadie said...

You look gorgeous in this dress :) xx

VictoriasProcrastinationProject said...

I've got the burgundy one of these but I'm yet to find an occasion to wear it! I want the black one now I've seen it on you!!

victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

Charmaine said...

Awesome necklace. Seriously, it's like gold neck candy.

style-for-style said...

such a lovely necklace!!!

Anonymous said...

Ack!! That outfit is gorgeous. I especially love that gold clutch. You have the best style!

Mabel
Mabel Time

The Dragonfruit said...

That dress is something that makes you sit back stunned and go "Wow..."
Amazing! I love it!

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

Diana said...

ah those shoes are gorgeous!! i love love love this look :)

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Autilia Antonucci said...

so cute dear!

Sandra D. said...

Wow, amazing dress! You look gorgeous!



Sandra D.
www.redhotcupoftea.blogspot.com

Cee said...

Oh my goodness, this dress is absolutely beyond stunning. The asymetrical skirt is absolute perfection, I am positively swooning. The gold sequined clutch stands out so beautifully against it, too. This is without a doubt my favourite look of yours ever. Amazing!
xox,
Cee

Julie said...

Fab shoes!!!

Julie
www.celebrityowned.com

Life's a shoe said...

you look amazing! this is one GORGEOUS dress

Unknown said...

wow Such a beautiful dress. You will love my giveaway for this month. go check it out on my blog.

Dianasaldana.blogspot.com


-Diana :)

Amanda said...

Amazing dress!

Unknown said...

That dress looks amazing on you! I love the asymmetrical hem on it so much.

Alessandra Nido said...

The wallet is so lovely
Good look!

MissPandamonium

Felicia Yohana said...

Love your dress dear :D
it's so perfect on you

follow my blog :)
www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

The Mad Twins said...

wooow... this dress is so fabulous! I'm dying to have one like this Ö And Adore you clutch Ö really have to get one like this Ö

xxx

AestheticJungle said...

Beautiful photos

aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

Sara C. said...

you are so elegant: black and gold are always a winning team!
Sara C.

Nichole said...

Lovely pictures. Great dress!

heynichole.blogspot.com

Audrey Leighton said...

love the clutch. and the collar necklace. i need to make a stop at h!m

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Hi I found your blog and I like it very much! You look absolutely fab in these pics, I like you style!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like we can follow each others, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Samantha said...

Lovely dress and love Steve Madden heels! :o)

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The LOVE dresses trend has been all over the blogosphere lately, and you wore this assymetrical dress perfectly! :)

I love the sequined cxlutch & the gold accessories, they give such a sophisticated touch to any outfit :)

Lubna | ELLE VOX

Eugene Marseille said...

Great post and beautiful blog :) !

xoxo
Eugenia
http://eugenemarseille.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

great looking

XO, Carmen
www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

Constance said...

The dress is so so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I adooore this look!<3<3<3<3 There's nothing else I can say!<3

Anonymous said...

Your make-up is just gorgeous, have you put any tutorials out there before? I would love to see one! I love the sparkly clutch against the black dress, and those shoes are just beautiful!!

Cakes
http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

Cute dress!! So adorablee!! :D
Just bought the same necklace!
www.skippinginheels.com

Roberta Tonelli said...

What an outfit with this mullet dress! It´s great! Loved it!
Kisses

http://provocacoesdabeta.blogspot.com

Ally said...

This is just so so stunning...You look beautiful in this dress! And the dress has such great movement. The necklace is the perfect touch too!

xx, Ally

pinsandroses.blogspot.com

T E X T U R E said...

love the heels

Anja said...

Lovely. Outfit and text as always. <3 I really like the way you did your hair, so nice!

Lola`s clothes said...

beautiful outfit:)

Michelle said...

WOW. that dress is a knockout and i love how you styled it in this set. i also have the zara 'wallet' and LOVE it. it's such a fun and easy piece!

Anonymous said...

Loving that clutch xx
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Eden Maclaren said...

I love the bag and the dress with the horse detail!
Eden (edenmaclarenoconnell.blogspot.com xx

Veronica said...

You are fantastic! I love the necklace and the heel!

Visit me if you like ♥

Unknown said...

loving this dress on you!!

http://stitchedandadorned.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

I love your dress is amazing! come to see my blog:therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com and you can win the giveaway :)

Melina said...

love the dress, heels and sequined clutch! amazing look!
xx

Tinu said...

you look stunning!!! cute

Carlinn said...

You look absolutely stunning sweetie!! xx

Dunja said...

Wow, so beautiful!
And I want that bag :)))

I really love your blog, following you!

http://fashionistasdiarybydunja.blogspot.com/

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

The dress is really beautiful and you styled it perfectly with the sequined clutch. One of my fav Zara pieces...

Unknown said...

this dress is completely divine...I adore it...you always look like a real princess so elegant and dainty xxxx

I Art Fashion said...

How amazing are those shoes!?
Love them

http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

Angelica said...

you look fab!

great blog! I will follow you ;)

please, take a look at mine, hope you will like it

http://angystearoom.com

canvasofculture said...

this is stunning! great blog, your posts are beautiful :)

xx
http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

Ale e Elis said...

Gorgeous!!!! Amazing dress!!!

brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

E said...

That dress is beyond stunning! And I love your clutch!

Constance said...

You look amazing!!

http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

Cherie said...

the mullet cut dress is amazing on you plus the heels just looks beautiful as well!

Kristyn Assise said...

The fluidity of this dress is completely and utterly fantastic. There is not one thing I disprove of. Fabulous.

http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

GoNcha GoNcha said...

hi! I am a new follower. and loved your blog. loved your outfit with all the details. necklace, purse etc

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Stop by my blog too!

Hi! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Love your style! I think you might like mine too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me all the way over here in England! I would love for you to have a look and comment if you like it!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Fashionistagirl said...

Lovely dress. You wear it well.

http://gossip-girl-outfits.blogspot.com/

Olivia said...

wow wow wow wow! That dress looks amazing on your and that clutch is to die for! Now following :) xx

lydia said...

love the outfit and the photography, what editing have you used for this effect? :)
http://thefreedombird-lyds.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

I love the photography.

GiorgioCiccone said...

Lovely outfit...
Take a look at my blog and followmme if u like it

click here to visit my blog
xoxo
GROUNDBREAKING

Anastasia Siantar said...

all dresses from LOVE are beyoooond!! YOU are beyooond!!! loving this sophisticated look of you so much! <3

Victoria Jin said...

the necklace looks just beautiful on you. it fits great with the clutch!

xx

Aya Smith said...

That clutch is fantastic! You look as gorgeous as ever :)

I am not a horror fan myself! I like a little eeriness and suspense, but I truly do not enjoy being scared. Also, as far as dressing up goes... I prefer more whimsical costumes! Although I was wort of thinking of dressing up as a zombie bride this year, lol :)

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

Ambyr said...

I've been seeing these asymetrical Love dresses and they're amazing. You look great. I also adore this Zara sequin clutch. It's a great simple shape and beautiful color.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Amazing dress... o love your necklace too :)

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

M said...

GORGEOUS. simply gorgeous. it's haunting and arresting and magical!
-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things

HoneyBunny said...

Oh my! So pretty, I love the whole outfit<3

ISABELLE said...

Gorgeous outfit!
You look great, love it! :)

xoxo
Isabelle.

isabelleatelier.blogspot.com

Mani said...

You look awesome! Cool outfit...chic and stylish!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

JanandJill.com said...

I just found your blog from over on "Color Me Nana". You have such perfect style and this black dress is so chic with the gold clutch. You look beautiful. Following you now and on twitter. Love your style and your photos are really pretty!

xoDale
I'm a fashion stylist here in SF, if you have time here is my blog
http://www.savvyspice.net/

el kolorete said...

I love your outfit!!. I follow you!!. My blog:
http://elkolorete.blogspot.com/

Haus of Style said...

You are so gorgeous, this looks like something a modern day cinderalla would wear. Love the statement gold necklace and beautiful clutch too!

Thu

Liz Lizo said...

Beautiful look, love love the shoes with that dress.

xx
Liz Lizo
VOGUED-OUT

Paper Doll said...

the dress and clutch are gorgeous! always love your outfits :)

love
kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Carolyn said...

Your dress and clutch are absolutely gorgeous.

anna said...

oh i have the same dress, but in a different colour.
you look so fantastic in this outfit!!

<3
'lizz

dramadynasty.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Like you, I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Halloween! I'm getting super excited and am so happy to have my costume ready to go :)


I also love the Gretta's.. I've been wearing them non-stop since I bought them!

www.cashmereandcandy.com

Fash Boulevard said...

OMG. I absolutely love your style. That sequin handbag and those Steve Madden heels are amazing. I must have those shoes in my life. They're amazing. Great post.

I would love for you to stop by my blog. Tomorrow I'm featuring my homemade Halloween costume from last year!!

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

FrancescaGatti said...

Absolutely gorgeous dress and shoes! xx

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

wow, love your dress and your glittery clutch! you look stunning.

xx
www.ahitofsarah.net

FashionableAsians said...

Love the look, reminds me that I need to go dress shopping for fall wedding! >_<

Style Servings said...

Love the photos! The clutch is gorgeous!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

love your dress! it's so whimsical but beautiful :)

Sarah said...

You look stunning Jamie! That dress is flawless on you! I also recently purchased that clutch, its so beautiful =)

xx

Arstcrylique said...

This is so beautiful Jamie! I love the layering of the dress, and the heels are perfection.
Well done,

Sara Ottavia C.

Puski's Closet said...

Lovely look!


xx


http://puskiscloset.blogspot.com/

W said...

You are so stunning and totally nailed the look!
So chic. :)

http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

BerryHaute said...

Fantastic dress and overall look.
BerryHaute

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

my goodness, Gorgeous dress Jamie! And I adore the sparkly touch :) x

Aya Smith said...

What an absolutely fabulous take on the little black dress! I love the Asymmetrical hem line!

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

Unknown said...

This dress is super gorgeous!! Amazing Jamie!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

signature mix said...

What a gorgeous look. Is that necklace recent? I've been looking for one just like it!

El said...

I LOVE this dress, I was thinking of buying the same in a different color but decided it's getting too cold here :) You look amazing darling!!!

classy & fabulous

xo

Mary said...

woooow!!! WHAT A GREAT DRESS DARLING !!!


NICE BLOG,YOU HAVE A NEW FOLLOWER NOW!!




KISS FROM ITALY
www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

Tari said...

That clutch is too cute!!
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

Martinha said...

I love your style and your blog too.
I follow you ;)
We have the same clutch, but I chose it in black.
xo
http://www.candiescloset.blogspot.com/

The Tiny Closet said...

AHH-mazing dress!!!

http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

Glee said...

I´m loving your little black dress. You look so sophisticated. :)

his little lady said...

all of this is so simply fabulous. i am obsessing over that dress and especially that handbag. perfect!!!
xo TJ

Unknown said...

cool pics! great event!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.com/

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

I love this, your posts are always great, I love to follow!
Please see mine :)

http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

Sophie Isobel said...

Gorgeous necklace! I don't remember seeing that when I was in H&M the other day.
x

Monse Fuentes said...

i love how you look! the dress is bautiful :)

http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com/

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

You look gorgeous!

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Lynsey Michelle said...

This is absolutely lovely. So glad to have discovered your blog!

xx
Lynsey Michelle
www.law-of-fashion.com

Unknown said...

OMG. You're blog makes me smile EVERY TIME.

You are always putting up fresh and interesting material!

Your blog never lets me down. Me and my girlfrend, Charlotte (CURLCRAVE) continue to LOVE your blog.

Who took these amazing photos?! And that dress!!! it is amazing!

WE LOVE YOU!

keep in touch!

www.shervinsworld.com

Frank Vinyl said...

SOLD! those steve madden heels are amazing! I have been looking for some just like that. and girl you look so beautifuL! love this post

francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Letty Vash said...

You look magnificent on that dress! Wow! Please don't forget to check out LIFO.It's an online home for information and comment on their interests whether it be the latest Hollywood gossip or tips on the trendiest fashions.

Arushi Khosla said...

I have the same shoes. They're so crazy comfortable and look fun. You look lovely as usual - love the clutch. x

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

you gorgeous girl x

Chasing Dreams said...

love the dress!

Anonymous said...

everyone's been raving about love dresses and i can see why!
i love detail on this dress!

x

www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

amazing dress! i love the shape

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

Unknown said...

fantastic blog! so glad i stumbled on it.... i am now following!

http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com

Ahka Vintage said...

This is gorgeous! The clutch - the shoes- and the hem - they all work beautifully together - fantastic style post! Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage

The Red Beret Girl said...

Anything having to do with ghosts wouldn't make me quiver at all, no! I would freeze, and die momentarily. Ha ha! That dress suits you perfectly :]

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 264   Newer› Newest»