see the world hanging upside down.


Asos pussybow blouse | Urban Outfitters leather suspenders | Asos high waist denim shorts | Urban Outfitters leather keylock satchel | Zara leather peeptoe wedges | Essie nail lacquer in Nice is Nice

I'm a sucker for suspenders. I'm not quite sure why, but they are a necessary closet item of mine. You know what else I can't get enough of? High waist shorts. I feel like saying, "Ahoy mate!" every time I wear them. As silly as that seems, pairing suspenders with high waist shorts puts me in a playful mood. 

Both were perfect for today's weather of blustery, 30+mph winds. Helped buckle me down so that I wouldn't get blown away. If that were to happen, I would seriously regret having left my red shoes behind, as there is truly, no place like home.

I've considered putting up a FAQ section on my site. I'm curious to know if you guys have any questions you would like to see answered? Just let me know!

Have a lovely week, y'all.



56 darling comments:

Julie said...

You are so gorgeous! I love this outfit. I've been looking for a pair of high waisted shorts and those look fabulous on you!

Mint & Mellow (Enter my giveaway!)

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Cute hun! Ruffles and bowties could go dangerously frilly but the suspenders totally give it that edge the ensemble needs...definitely fancy :D most definitely your style...Khuudos dahling, love this look!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

Kileen said...

i'm absolutely in love with this look. i haven't caught on to the suspender trend yet, but you make it look so good! and love the peep toes. :)

cute & little

Simone said...

you're very cute :) I like your blouse, very nice

www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

Mrs Vintage said...

I love yr leather satchel XD

Cheers/MrsVintage

http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/

The Small Traveler said...

I absolutely love your blouse!!!
In A Dolly's World

danielle said...

things i need to bring back from the dead: suspenders. god i miss them.

MARIE said...

Great photos! You're so wonderful ! Kiss xxx
http://Marieblogueuse.blogspot.com

Style by Buett said...

such a cute outfit! And it looks perfect on you.
love it

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Such an adorable outfit! I love the braces + ruffle combo!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

courtzmelv said...

You look beautiful! You totally rock those high-waisted shorts, you've got great legs! Cute! xx

Stella said...

looking super adorable in your little jumper!! I love this look!!

stella
stellasfashionfountain.blogspot.com

letiziabarcelona said...

SO CUTE I LOVE EVERYTHING, THOSE SHORTS ARE PERFECT, NICE LEGS TOO!!

www.letiziabarcelona.com

Anonymous said...

The braces finish this look of perfectly x

SoapyMermaid said...

toute mimi as usual. very stylish and cute outfit :)

Lizaboo said...

I wish i had your little legs to be able to wear little shorts like that. Love it xx:o)

Nettie S. said...

Cute top! :>

Fashion Gossip said...

So cute. Love your shoes.
M.

christin said...

Love the top!!!

Becca. said...

your shorts are gorgeous!

XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Anonymous said...

AMAZING that style suits youuuu! :D

simplyvonne said...

i love love ur hair!!!!!!!!

xoxo
www.simplyvonne.blogspot.com

Miss Jolie said...

You're lovely !
http://demoiselleaparis.canalblog.com/

Unknown said...

aww your pink top is precious and i love the suspenders with it!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

marvelloussecret said...

Pretty look. :) I love Your bag! Is great. :)

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

You look gorgeous...lovely pics!

Holly said...

I love the ruffles! They make for a very cute pairing with the suspenders. :-)

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty like little school girls, never thought suspenders could've look this cute!

Cess O. <3
The Outfit Diaries

Yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Nice look and chic shorts!!! XOXO

Unknown said...

gorge shoes x

et après nous said...

I want your shoes !


http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Collections said...

Love the shoes and the denim overalls!

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

THE said...

I saw those wedges at Zara and fell in love... didn't buy them yet, but I think I will. Seeing them on you now makes me want them more!!

xo www.thefashionguitar.com

Hanna said...

beautiful outfit! love those shorts so much!!

Silvia Negretti said...

Lovely outfit!
Love that shirt!
xoxo
S



http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Feeona said...

Oh you are so cute! Lovely Photo's! Lovely Outfit!

Please may I? said...

Stunning outfit.

X x

White Bazaar said...

You look amazing, I bought the same blouse in grey from asos! x

Monse Fuentes said...

You look so cute and your shoes are amazing.

XX; Monse F.-
http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

You are just soooo cute! Those suspenders look so cute on you with the ruffle shirt! Following you now! Please stop by my blog and follow if you like!
xo
http://www.hourglass-fashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. :)

Blake Jacobsen said...

What a lovely blouse! You look beautiful. And your suspenders are perfect!

Young Gucci Purse said...

Love high waisted shorts as well-they're so flattering and very chic.
as for the FAQ: What got you started in fashion and blogging?

Opposite lipstick said...

cute outfit





oppositelipstick.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

loving the shorts
youve got a great blog, keep it up!
and come visit COSMICaroline to see the ongoing, 4-part, in-depth look at Nashville Fashion Week!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Julie said...

You're so cute! As well as this outfit ;)

The Fashion Writress said...

Ur so pretty! And ur legs are neverending ^_^

I follow u now, first time that I came across it and I'm curious to see more :))

xoxo

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Love your look!

The Queen of Hearts said...

I think what I love more than anything is your hairstyle.

TheQueenofHearts

Lydia said...

this is so lovely and cute!


WHIRLPOOL

Wendy said...

Love the short and suspenders combination!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Oh gosh, I adore this outfit... and you are SO pretty! I definitely need to try out my suspenders now!

xo, selectivepotential.blogspot.com

lou said...

This is such an amazing/bold outfit! the suspenders look very cool with the victorian style blouse, I would never have thought of it, and it works quite well.
And aaaah...those legs...those legs...

Mandi said...

I'm totally in love with this outfit! So cute!

ps. i love your blog, so adorable.

xx

FrouFrou Fabulous

Lippylash said...

beautiful blouse and outfit!

Unknown said...

Love your blouse, the color and ruffles are cute
xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com/